Speed Theory Retul Bike Fit
At Speed Theory, we use the world’s only cycling-specific, 3D motion capture system featuring real-time kinematic data. We measure rider movement in three dimensions simultaneously and dynamically while the rider is pedaling to get the most comfort and performance.
Complete Bike Fit $250
- Full comprehensive fit
- includes all cleat adjustments including wedging and leg length assessment and compensation.
- Saddle height, angle and fore-aft adjustments
- Front end and handle bar adjustments
- also includes Bike ZIN data (detailed measurement data)
Basic Bike Fit $125
- includes Saddle height, angle and fore-aft adjustments
- Front end and handlebar adjustments
- no cleat works or ZIN included
Follow Up Assessment $150
- for previous recipients of a Complete fit.
- reassessment of fit when needed.
Cleat Adjustment $100
- Includes all Adjustments Wedgingleg length discrepancy compensation
*Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment for a fit.*